TRI NATURE Sanitiser
Tri Nature's Sanitiser, purely made of water and oxygen, is ideal for removing germs from baby bottles, teats and dummies. It's versatility extends to many other uses including a effective sore throat gargle and extending the life of cut flowers.
- Concentrated formula is extremely cost effective.
- Sanitises baby bottles, teats, dummies and toys.
- Sanitises drink/sports bottles, especially those with hard to reach places!
- Sanitises cosmetic tools such as combs, tweezers, scissors, eyelash curlers, nail cutters, etc.
- Effective sore throat gargle - an Ecostainable go to!
- Extends the life of cut flowers.
- Numerous first aid uses.
NO CHLORINE | NO ALCOHOL | NO ANIMAL TESTING | VEGAN FRIENDLY
- Sanitising Baby Bottles, Teats, Utensils, Drink Bottles etc – dilute 10ml per 1 litre water. Soak for a minimum of 60min. Solution remains active up to 24 hours.
- Children’s Toys – (to soak) dilute 10ml per 1 litre water. Soak for a minimum of 60 mins. Ensure that toys are thoroughly dried (inside) to eliminate the potential for bacteria to grow inside a toy. (to wipe) dilute 10ml per 1 litre water. Use clean cloth sponge to dip in solution and wipe over exterior of toys. Ensure that the toy is allowed to dry thoroughly .
- ‘No Sting’ Antiseptic Solution for Cuts and Abrasions – dilute 70ml with 500ml water and soak/wash affected area thoroughly. NB: Solution will not sting the affected site, however you may notice some ‘bubbling/fizzing’ where the product is reacting and drawing out the bacteria.
- Tropical Treatment for Mouth Ulcers and Tinea – dilute 100ml with 500ml water and swab area using a clean cotton pad.
- Soaking Solution for Infections under Fingernails etc – dilute 70ml with 500ml water soak/wash affected area thoroughly. NB: Solution will not sting the affected site, however you may notice some ‘bubbling/fizzing’ where the product is reacting and drawing out the bacteria.
- Anti Bacterial Throat Gargle – dilute 70ml with 500ml water, do not swallow.
- Sanitising Cosmetic Tools – dilute 100ml with 500ml water. Soak for a minimum 60mins, solution remains active for up to 24 hours.
- Freshening Cut Flowers – add 2ml to a vase of water, change solution every 3-4 days.
INGREDIENTS: Activated Hydrogen Peroxide 6%.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
This is one of my favourite products in the Tri Nature range, I use it for everything! Cold sores, mouth ulcers, cuts, sanitise my tooth brush, drink bottles, infections, plus loads more. I think everyone should have this product in their medicine cabinet.