TRI NATURE Lemon Ironbark Dishwashing Liquid
Tri Nature's Chamomile Dishwashing Liquid is an award winning pH balanced concentrate, formulated from coconut oil and corn. Extremely gentle on your hands but tough on your dishes.
- Perfect to use on all dishes, pots, glassware, porcelain, and fine china.
- Will 'get into' and lift baked on stains, let soak if necessary.
- Commonly used to wash pesticides from fruit and vegetables prior to eating.
- Exceptionally mild and non-irritating to sensitive hands.
- pH balanced, non-toxic and septic safe.
- Concentrated formula is great value for money.
- 2016 Best Product Winner a the Australian Business Awards.
- Can also be diluted in a 500ml spray bottle and used as a surface cleaner for porous surfaces like granite and to remove dust from indoor plants.
- Gentle enough to use as a bubble bath, dog wash, and a car wash.
Start with the 500ml bottle with pump, and then refill from the 1L or 5L Bulk sizes.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS: Dishwashing - squirt 1 x 4mL pump into flowing water in sink. Agitation will create bubbles. Spray cleaning for delicate surfaces - Use 1-2mL in 500ml spray bottle (also available separately) and fill with water. Spray and wipe over surface with a damp cloth.
INGREDIENTS: Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoglucoside, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocamide MEA, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (GLDA), Chamomile Extract, Marshmallow Extract, Essential Oil Based Fragrance.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650