TRI NATURE 100% Pure Essential Oil 'Ylang Ylang'
Tri Nature's Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is 100% PURE oil!
What is Ylang Ylang?
The Cananga tree (Canaga odorata) is an evergreen tropical tree originating in the Phillipines and is often referred to as Ylang Ylang. It grows to around 12 metres and produces fragrant pink, mauve or yellow flowers.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh flowers by steam distillation. With its exotic sweet aroma Ylang Ylang essential oil is calming and is purported to be beneficial for balancing the skin.
- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Plant Part: Fresh flowers
- Actions: Warming, relaxing, restoring, calming, induces serenity, sensuality and exuberance
- May Help: Stress, depression, nervous tension, insomnia, PMS, sexual indifference, frustration
- Blends with: Geranium, Lavender, Neroli, Sandalwood, Rose, Jasmine, Bergamot, Citrus Oils
PLANT BASED | ETHICALLY SOURCED | NO ANIMAL TESTING | VEGAN FRIENDLY
Cautions: Excessive use of it can lead to headaches and nausea. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your doctor for advice before using any essential oils. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Eco Living and Gifts are not health practitioners, and we do not provide direct guidance on the use of any essential oils or blends. We do not claim that our essential oils and blends and information will diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or ailment.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650