TRI NATURE 100% Pure Essential Oil 'Rosemary'
Tri Nature's Rosemary Essential Oil is 100% PURE oil!
What is Rosemary?
Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officininalis) is a fragrant perennial herb native to the Mediterranean region. It is an evergreen shrub that and grows to around 1.5 metres and flowers in the spring and summer.
Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops using steam distillation. With its refreshing herbal aroma, Rosemary essential oil is invigorating and helps to improve concentration and memory.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officininalis
- Plant Part: Fresh flowering tops
- Actions: Invigorating, restoring, strengthening, improves concentration and memory
- May Help: Fatigue, muscular pains and injuries, weakness
- Blends with: Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Tea Tree
PLANT BASED | ETHICALLY SOURCED | NO ANIMAL TESTING | VEGAN FRIENDLY
Cautions: Avoid use during pregnancy. Do not use if suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your doctor for advice before using any essential oils. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Eco Living and Gifts are not health practitioners, and we do not provide direct guidance on the use of any essential oils or blends. We do not claim that our essential oils and blends and information will diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or ailment.