TRI NATURE 100% Pure Essential Oil 'Lemongrass'
Tri Nature's Lemongrass Essential Oil is 100% PURE oil!
What is Lemongrass?
Lemongrass is a perennial fast-growing aromatic grass, growing to about 1 metre high with long, thin leaves. Grown in South East Asia, Lemongrass is commonly used in cooking.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh and partly dried leaves using steam distillation. With its intense radiant aroma lemongrass essential oil revitalises, helps to improve concentration and may be beneficial for oily skin.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogen citratus
- Plant Part: Fresh and partly dried leaves
- Actions: Revitalising, improves concentration, clarity of thought, refreshing,
- May Help: Awareness, clarity of thought, concentration, rejuvenation, vitality depression, mental exhaustion, nervousness, over active mind, stress
- Blends with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citrus Oils, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang, Vetiver
PLANT BASED | ETHICALLY SOURCED | NO ANIMAL TESTING | VEGAN FRIENDLY
Cautions: May cause skin irritation / sensitivity in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your doctor for advice before using any essential oils. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Eco Living and Gifts are not health practitioners, and we do not provide direct guidance on the use of any essential oils or blends. We do not claim that our essential oils and blends and information will diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or ailment.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
I enjoy a cold bath in summer after I work the horses. Dispersing Lemongrass and Lime essential oils is so refreshing and rejuvenating! I also like to mix this blend with the Sweet Almond Oil and use as a natural perfume!