TRI NATURE 100% Pure Essential Oil 'Lavender'
Tri Nature's Lavender Essential Oil is 100% PURE oil!
What is Lavender?
English Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is an aromatic shrub that is actually native to areas in the western Medditerranean region. It grows to about 1 to 2 metres and produces purple/pink coloured flowers.
Lavender Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops of the plant using steam distillation. Lavender essential oil has a soothing and calming effect and is useful for revitalizing all types of skin.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Plant Part: Fresh flowering tops
- Actions: Warming, balancing, calming, comforting, relaxing,
- May Help: Stress, depression, insomnia, tension, migraine, PMS, painful menstruation, panic, shock
- Blends with: Citrus oils, Clary Sage, Lavender, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood
PLANT BASED | ETHICALLY SOURCED | NO ANIMAL TESTING | VEGAN FRIENDLY
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your doctor for advice before using any essential oils. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Eco Living and Gifts are not health practitioners, and we do not provide direct guidance on the use of any essential oils or blends. We do not claim that our essential oils and blends and information will diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or ailment.