TRI NATURE 100% Pure Essential Oil 'Cedarwood'
Tri Nature's Cedarwood Essential Oil is 100% PURE oil!
What is Cedarwood?
The Atlas Cedar is a large tree, native to the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and grows to around 30 metres tall with a trunk diameter of up to 2 metres.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is extracted from the wood and sawdust of the tree using steam distillation. With its warm and woody aroma, Cedarwood essential oil is calming, comforting and grounding and is known to promote skin vitality and clear breathing.
- Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Plant Part: Wood, stumps, saw dust
- Actions: Stabilising, calming, clarifying, warming, comforting, grounding
- May Help: Nervous tension, aggression, conflict, dandruff, excessive oiliness
- Blends with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Jasmine, Juniper, Neroli, Vetiver, Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang.
PLANT BASED | ETHICALLY SOURCED | NO ANIMAL TESTING | VEGAN FRIENDLY
Cautions: Avoid using this oil during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your doctor for advice before using any essential oils. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Eco Living and Gifts are not health practitioners, and we do not provide direct guidance on the use of any essential oils or blends. We do not claim that our essential oils and blends and information will diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or ailment.