TRI NATURE Maxim Machine Descaler
Tri Nature Maxim Descaler is an essential non-toxic cleaner for all dishwashers, washing machines, urns, kettles, or coffee machines. Derived from sugar cane acids, Maxim removes unsightly hard water scale, and prevents build up and clogging in pipes, pumps and drums.
- Ecostainable recommends you use Maxim Descaler before changing to Tri Nature's dishwashing or laundry powders to remove residues left from supermarket detergents and other toxic contaminations. Start with a clean and fresh machine!
- Leaves stainless steel bright and clean without the need for aggressive cleaning.
- Gets right into the pipes and pumps of each machine to clean and improve performance.
- Brilliant economy - only need 50ml per machine clean = 20 cleans per 1lt bottle.
- Bottles are completely recyclable.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS: ‘Laundry and Dishwashing Machine’ – add 50-100ml onto floor of machine and run through an empty normal wash and rinse cycle using hot water. ‘Kettles’ – add 50ml and fill with cold water. Bring to boil and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse well. ‘Coffee Machines’ – use 50ml per litre of water and use according to machine instructions.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Citric Acid, Lactic acid, Glycolic Acid, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, Dye.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
I originally bought Maxim only to clean my washing machine before using Tri Nature’s Laundry Powder. Then I discovered what a versatile cleaner it is. Those impossible to reach stains around the plug holes that have been there for years came right off! My bathroom looks brand new again!