TRI NATURE Enhance Pre Wash Spray
Tri Nature's Enhance Pre Wash Spray Concentrate is a plant based, non toxic and environmentally responsible replacement for petrochemical based pre-wash sprays. Uses an Orange Oil solvent to 'get into' and remove stains. Ideal for sensitive skin and is also septic safe.
- The plant based, orange oil solvent is absorbed into stains to begin breaking them down before the wash begins. NOT A PETROCHEMICAL SOLVENT.
- Excellent for spot stain removal, plus it is also released into the wash cycle to boost the clean from your laundry detergent.
- Safe for use on all colourfast, washable fabrics.
- Will not contribute to fading or shrinkage.
- Will not affect the crease permanent press or pleated fabrics.
- Cost effective concentrate - 1L makes at least 6 x 500ml bottles.
- Bottles are completely recyclable.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS: ‘Concentrate’ – dilute 150ml product in 500ml spray bottle and fill with water. Spray directly onto stains. For best results leave to sit for 2 minutes before washing.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, D-Limonene (Orange Oil), Ethanol, Methyl Methoxy Butanol, Lauryl/ Myristyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
This Pre-Wash Spray works so well, and lasts for ages! It's a concentrate, so I'm getting more than a year our of 1 bottle. It really does lift stains, it hasn't faded any clothes I have, and works in just minutes. It doesn't stink as bad as other brands I've tried too.
My daughter spilled jam on her bedroom carpet. I ignored it for at least 6 weeks (don’t judge me). Today I sprayed Enhance on the stain, blotted it and rubbed gently and it all came away quickly and easily. So easily in fact I’m questioning why I didn’t do it sooner.