TRI NATURE Chamomile Dishwashing Liquid
Tri Nature's Chamomile Dishwashing Liquid is an award winning pH balanced concentrate, formulated from coconut oil and corn. Extremely gentle on your hands but tough on your dishes.
- Perfect to use on all dishes, pots, glassware, porcelain, and fine china.
- Will 'get into' and lift baked on stains, let soak if necessary.
- Commonly used to wash pesticides from fruit and vegetables prior to eating.
- Exceptionally mild and non-irritating to sensitive hands.
- pH balanced, non-toxic and septic safe.
- Concentrated formula is great value for money.
- 2016 Best Product Winner a the Australian Business Awards.
- Can also be diluted in a 500ml spray bottle and used as a surface cleaner for porous surfaces like granite and to remove dust from indoor plants.
- Gentle enough to use as a bubble bath, dog wash, and a car wash.
Start with the 500ml bottle with pump, and then refill from the 1L or 5L Bulk sizes.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS: Dishwashing - squirt 1 x 4mL pump into flowing water in sink. Agitation will create bubbles. Spray cleaning for delicate surfaces - Use 1-2mL in 500ml spray bottle (also available separately) and fill with water. Spray and wipe over surface with a damp cloth.
INGREDIENTS: Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoglucoside, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocamide MEA, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (GLDA), Chamomile Extract, Marshmallow Extract, Essential Oil Based Fragrance.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
I’ve been using this product for 9 years now and I know that I could never go back to using normal dishwashing liquid again. It is one of the most versatile Tri Nature products. Not only do I use it for washing my fresh fruit and veg. I also use it on my floorboards mixed with a little Heritage Furniture Polish. Whenever I’ve been handling meat, chicken, fish or veg I always clean my hands with a little Chamomile. This product is so gentle on my skin and is super efficient at eradicating any food odours.
As a dishwasher in a cafe my hands were constantly in the sink washing dishes. They had become red and scaly. I could not use gloves as they also aggravated my skin condition. After using the chamomile for a few weeks my hands began to improve. Within a month they were completely back to normal.
By far the best dishwashing liquid, I’ve been using this for over 2 years really good for your skin. On the odd occasion that I've ran out I had to use one from the supermarket and you could feel the difference and my hand started to feel yuck after a few days. Now I always have extra.