TRI NATURE Alpha Plus Pre Wash Soak
Tri Nature's Alpha Plus Pre Wash Soaker is a natural, non-chlorinated, phosphate and nutrient-free de-stainer for hot or cold soaking.
- A safer and more eco-friendly substitute for chlorine and bleach based soaker.
- Use in cold water to remove blood, fruit, dirt, coffee and tea stains.
- Use in hot water to remove grease and oil based stains.
- Can be added to wash as a 'booster' and mixed with water to make a stain removal paste.
- Ultra-concentrated formula delivers exceptional economy and reduces landfill potential.
- For best results use with Alpha Plus Laundry Powder (Original/No Fragrance or Ocean Fresh Fragrance) or Alpha Plus Laundry Liquid.
NO ENZYMES | NO CHLORINE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO SLS | NO FILLERS OR EXTENDERS
DIRECTIONS: Add 1 x 25g scoop to soak in machine or in bucket. Use in cold water to remove blood, fruit, dirt, coffee and tea stains. Use in hot water to remove grease and oil based stains. Completely dissolve powder into the water before completely submerging the items to be soaked. Refer to clothing manufacturers washing instructions. Only use on washable and colourfast items. Check for colourfastness by soaking a hidden part of the clothing for at least 2 hours. Soak colours and whites separately. Do not soak metal buttons or zippers. Not recommended for use on wool, silk, satin, leather, or clothing with non-colourfast dyes.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Soapwort Extract, Mint Balm Extract, Essential Oil Based Fragrance.
Shipping within Australia
$16.95 Flat Rate Standard
$18.95 Express Post
Click + Collect
Click + Collect
45 Swan Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
I recently got the laundry pack delivered and have started using the pre wash soak and oh my goodness, it's the best thing I've ever used! I don't care what my son wears when he eats anymore because I know that stain will come right out.
Alpha Plus Pre Soak is the best soaker I have found for antique linen, table cloths, lacework, etc. It removes the yellow look and makes it look fresh and new again. Not having the harsh bleaches, makes it perfect for the job.
After trying this, I’ve stopped buying Nappy San! It’s a great soaker, it really does it’s job, but isn’t as harsh as Nappy San. I don’t get faded colours even after using the colour safe Nappy San, and it’s a much nicer smell.