Our planet is drowning in disposable plastic which the earth can never absorb and it’s killing millions of marine and land animals each year.
- Plastic free and made from natural resources.
- Free from toxic chemicals.
- Naturally antibacterial and biodegradable.
- Common cleaning products often use harsh chemicals to maintain antibacterial properties. The EcoCoconut range is naturally antibacterial through it’s use of natural coconut fibre.
- Designed to get into hard to reach places.
- Highly durable.
- The small amount of metal found on our products can be recycled.
Our products are made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified recycled Rubber tree’s grown in a plantation and at the end of their life replanted and the wood used for our brush handles. The bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husk’s which is outside of dried coconuts.
All of our products and their packaging and shipping materials are 100% Plastic Free, this includes labels and tape.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.