Key Ingredients: Natural zinc oxide, Vitamin E, Green tea and Rose hip.
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly taking care to cover all areas of the skin including face at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- The Cancer Council recommends applying at least 7 grams per limb including face and neck.
- Reapply sunscreen every 1-2 hours especially if you have been swimming, sweating or towel dried your body.
- Eco Tan advocate the Cancer Council recommendation that sunscreen is only one step in a complete sun safety regime. No sunscreen alone can completely protect skin from sun damage.
- Wear a protective hat, sunglasses and clothing. Seek shade and avoid prolonged sun exposure.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Certified Organic | Australian Made
- What is a “physical barrier sunscreen? Eco Tan Natural Coconut Sunscreen is a physical barrier sunscreen. It sits on the surface of skin without absorbing into the bloodstream. We use natural mineral zinc to create a physical barrier on the skin to deflect sun rays.
- How does it protect me from UV rays? UVA rays have an ageing impact upon skin, whilst UVB result is burning of skin. UVA penetrates deeper into the skin and UVB impacts the surface of the skin. Eco Tan Natural Coconut Sunscreen is broad spectrum and protects the skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Does it have nano particles? Eco Tan choose to have a non-nano particle sunscreen. This means that the particles within our Natural Coconut Sunscreen are large enough to sit on the kins surface and will not enter the bloodstream. If you are unsure about nano particles, we encourage you to do your own research.
- What does “Reef Friendly” mean? Common chemical sunscreen ingredients such as Oxybenzone can wash off the body and bleach and damage the coral reef. Aquatic life may also be effected. We are proud to say that our Natural Coconut Sunscreen is Reef Friendly.
- Why is it “Vegetarian”? Eco Tan Natural Coconut Sunscreen is Vegetarian due to the small amount of bee’s wax (ethically sourced) used to ensure it remains water resistant.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.