Signature Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Cacao, Coffee, Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Ginger, and Mandarin.
- Shave and exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to application. For best results we recommend preparing skin with the Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub and Extreme Exfoliant Glove.
- Apply Cacao Mousse self tan to clean, dry skin.
- Apply liberally rubbing thoroughly and evenly into skin in circular motions.
- Take your time and take care to cover all areas.
- To master application to your face, hands and feet use product left on hands after applying to limbs.
- Avoid applying tan to your heels.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- Allow tan to dry before getting dressed or hoping into bed.
- For a light coffee complexion, wait 1 hour for tan to develop before showering and for a luxurious deep bronze, leave tan for around 4 hours to develop before showering.
- Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan and make it uneven and patchy. We recommend Coconut Mint Body Wash or Lemongrass Cleansing Foam.
- Reapply over consecutive nights to build your desired depth of self tan.
- Moisturise daily to keep skin hydrated and extend the life of your tan. We recommend Coconut Body Milk.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Certified Organic | Australian Made
For Tanning Tips Click Here.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.