Key Ingredients: White Clay, Avocado, Acai, Chia Seeds, Aloe Vera & Spinach.
- Apply liberally to clean dry skin on face, neck and beyond. Can be used all over the body, we recommend a patch test first. Apply a thick layer for best results.
- Use once or twice a week. This will depend on your skin type, condition and desired results.
- Leave on for 7 minutes, mask will semi-dry on the skin.
- Massage off in circular motion to let the Chia Seed and Acai work their magic and clean out your pores. Spend at least a minute massaging for extra exfoliation and to boost skin circulation.
- Remove any remaining Face Compost with a wet face cloth.
Ingredients: Spinach, Chlorella, Chia Seed Oil, Acai pulp Powder, Spirulina Powder, White Clay, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Cedarwood Bark Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin, Vitamin E, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (vegetable derived, Sodium Citrate (vegetable derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (vegetable derived), Water, Xanthan Gum (sugar derived), Sodium Levulinate (natural), Sodium Anisate (vegetable derived), Guar Gum (vegetable derived), Citric Acid (fruit derived).
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Certified Organic | Australian Made
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.