- Spirulina: A vibrant blue pigment derived from blue-green algae | Rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals (namely Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus), and Fatty Acids | Amazing brightening properties to help with reducing the appearance of dark circles | It has amazing antioxidant and detoxifying properties too to help fight the signs of ageing as well as soothing and help protect.
- Kakadu Plum: The world’s highest source of vitamin C (Super C AF (20%)) | A potent bioactive super fruit to improve skin luminosity and elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Soothes, hydrated and balances skin complexion | HA can hold 1,000 times it’s weight in water, basically a moisture magnet | It can reach deep into the dermis layer of the skin to mix with, attract, and maintain water | It also promotes blood/skin microcirculation and helps maintain normal metabolism and nutrient absorption | All of these attributes contribute to the result of decreased wrinkles, fuller youthful appearance, softer and smoother skin.
- Aloe Vera: A superb multi-functional active. Is rich in Polysaccharides, which help to retain moisture and soothe the skin | Anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits.
- Apply a few dots to clean dry skin every morning and/or night directly onto the skin around the eye contour. Use the Jade Stone applicator provided to gently massage in Eye Compost while also increasing circulation, cooling and de-puffing the eye area. Especially formulated to be used in conjunction with the full Skin Compost™ Range.
Ingredients: Spirulina, Kakadu Plum, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Avocado, Vitamin E, Blackberry Aroma, Coconut Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Anisate (Vegetable Derived), Coco-Caprylate, Isoamyl Laurate (Plant Dervied), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Phytate.
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Certified Organic | Australian Made
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.