FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Gentle Formula – Ideal for use on feet, elbows and knees | Softens and rejuvenates dry skin.
- Plant Derived Emollients – Moisturisation is enhanced by the plant derived emollient oils | Provides a soft pampered feel.
- Frankincense – The Egyptians have widely used Frankincense for a variety of purposes including preservation and cosmetic application. Has a formidable reputation for its calming, purifying and preservative properties.
- Rosewood – Assists in warming, distressing, moisturising, healing and deodorising. Commonly used to treat dermatitis and dry skin.
- Palmarosa – Promotes skin balance, healing and regeneration of cells.
- Patchouli – Provides an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic type effect to help prevent fungal infections and conditions such as tinea.
DIRECTIONS: Rub well into affected area after bathing morning and night.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Olus Oil, Dicarprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoglycerides, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Boswellia Neglecta (Frankincese) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Acetate, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Discover the secret to pure and healthy skin… Cleanse and nourish your skin with our range of premium bath and body products. Our naturally derived and gentle ingredients are an ideal choice for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin.
NO Parabens, Phthalates, SLS, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde Donors, Mineral Oils!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.