FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for home or professional use: Excellent for use on spot-spray or in extraction cleaning machines | Professional yet gentle maintenance of all carpet and fabric upholstery | Great for use in commercial applications.
- Exceptional performance: Soils are dawn from deep within the carpet pile to the surface for easy removal by wet-vacuum | Cleaning solution will not strip colour from fabrics during cleaning when used as directed.
- Concentrated formula: Excellent economy for domestic use – twice the concentrate of normal household carpet cleaning formulations | Outstanding economy and reduces landfill potential.
- Deodorising Formula: Special deodorising molecules absorb bad or stale odours that often emerge during the cleaning operation | Pro Care’s delicate fresh floral bouquet essential oil based fragrance leaves a very pleasant, fresh fragrance throughout the house | Gentle on sensitive noses.
Note: Carpets should be tested in an inconspicuous area to ensure colour fastness prior to treatment.
- Spot Cleaning – dilute 10ml into 500ml spray bottle and fill with water. Spray onto carpet and ‘spot’ in with clean cloth.
- Extraction Cleaning – dilute 7ml per litre of water for general use.
- Pre-spray – dilute 30-50ml per litre of water, spray over area before extracting.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Fatty Acid Ethoxylates, Sodium Decyloxypropyl-3-iminodipropionate, Sodium Silicate, Methyl Methoxy Butanol, Essential oil based fragrance.
Cleaning without comprise… Keep your home clean without the need for harmful chemicals found in everyday cleaners. Our range of high performance cleaning concentrates and ready-to-use express products offer eco-responsible cleaning without comprise.
NO Chlorines, Phosphates, Nitrates, Enzymes, Ammonia, Formaldehyde, Caustics, SLS, Phthalates, Fillers or Extenders!
Vegan Friendly, Grey Water & Septic Safe, Ideal for Sensitive Skin, Family Friendly!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.