FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Safe on all sound floor surfaces: Ideal for use on sound tiles, timber, linoleum, cork, stone, and outdoor areas | Residue free cleaning takes the worry away for young children crawling around the floor.
- Exceptional performance: Heavy duty cleaning is made easier by plant based surfactants for powerful penetration | Essential oils leave a fresh and natural aroma.
- Concentrated formula: Exceptional economy and performance | Dilute for everyday cleaning and count the savings.
- Eco-responsible: Contains no chlorine, phosphates or nitrates | Reduces potential for algal blooms and marine toxicity | Biodegrades quickly; a better choice for a healthy Australia | More gentle on digestive bacteria in septic systems.
- General Floor Cleaning – dilute 10ml per litre of warm/hot water into a bucket. Mop over area, and rinse or mop away any residues.
- Outdoor Area Cleaning – dilute 50ml per litre of warm/hot water and scrub/mop as desired. Rinse surface clean.
- Spray Cleaning – dilute 50-100ml into a 500ml spray bottle and fill with water.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, Sodium Silicate, Laurel Alcohol Ethoxylates, Methyl Methoxy Butanol, Lime Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil.
Cleaning without comprise… Keep your home clean without the need for harmful chemicals found in everyday cleaners. Our range of high performance cleaning concentrates and ready-to-use express products offer eco-responsible cleaning without comprise.
NO Chlorines, Phosphates, Nitrates, Enzymes, Ammonia, Formaldehyde, Caustics, SLS, Phthalates, Fillers or Extenders!
Vegan Friendly, Grey Water & Septic Safe, Ideal for Sensitive Skin, Family Friendly!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.