FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent performance: Powerful descaling action without dangerous or corrosive characteristics associated with strong mineral acids | Cleans hard to get at areas, including plumbing and pumps.
- Powerful plant based action: Leaves stainless steel bright and clean without the need for aggressive cleaning. Hard water scale is easily dissolved, thus eliminating water stains and calcium build-up | Removes Uric acid build-up, algae growths and other stains including rust can be removed from ceramic, stainless steel surfaces and glass.
- Tough on stains, gentle on contaminated surfaces: Does not adversely affect stainless steel, chrome or vitreous enamel surfaces | Does no damage to contact surfaces or skin.
- Eco-responsible: Contains no chlorine, phosphates or nitrates | Reduces potential for algae blooms and marine toxicity | Biodegrades quickly; a better choice for a healthy Australia.
- Laundry and Dishwashing Machines – add 50ml onto floor of machine and run through an empty normal wash and rinse cycle using hot water.
- Kettles – add 50ml and fill with cold water. Bring to boil and leave for 10-30mins. Rinse well.
- Coffee Machines – use 50ml per litre of water and use according to machine instructions.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid,Glycolic Acid, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, Dye.
Cleaning without comprise… Keep your home clean without the need for harmful chemicals found in everyday cleaners. Our range of high performance cleaning concentrates and ready-to-use express products offer eco-responsible cleaning without comprise.
NO Chlorines, Phosphates, Nitrates, Enzymes, Ammonia, Formaldehyde, Caustics, SLS, Phthalates, Fillers or Extenders!
Vegan Friendly, Grey Water & Septic Safe, Ideal for Sensitive Skin, Family Friendly!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.