FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Gentle lightweight formula – Mild for use by those with sensitive skin | Elegant olio esters enrich the skin with a light and silky consistency.
- Enriched with Organic Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E – Adds silky softness to the skin | The very best quality for your baby’s skin | Creates a unique, pampered skin feeling.
- Infused with natural essential oils – Chamomile and Lavender provide a calming and soothing quality. Helps to calm unsettled and irritated babies.
- Multi-purpose product – Ideal for use before, during and after pregnancy as an oil to comfort stretching skin and promote an even skin tone | Great product for sensitive skin of all ages – 6 weeks old to adults.
- Baby Massage – Apply a small amount of oil onto clean, dry hands and gently massage into baby’s tummy, back, arms and legs. Do not apply to face.
- Pre-Natal Massage – After bathing, apply to clean, dry skin and massage gently into belly, back and thigh areas.
INGREDIENTS: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cocoglycerides, Dicaprylyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil.
Here we allow nature to nurture our most precious and most vulnerable… Create a calm and nurturing experience for your little one. Our range of gentle and caring baby products, created with naturally derived ingredients are ideal to protect and nourish your baby’s delicate skin.
NO SLS, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Donors, Triclosan, Isothiazolinones, Phthalates!
Vegan Friendly, Ideal for Sensitive Skin!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.