FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powerful Plant Based Action: Plant based ethanol solvent ammonia and hydrocarbon solvents that are commonly used in ordinary window cleaners | Penetrates and removes all soils, sticky residue, dust, gum and road grime.
- Unique Polymer Additive: Creates a crystal clear sparkle | Inhibits visiting and fogging | Reduces finger marks and resoiling | Leaves a unique, polished effect on all hard surfaces.
- Concentrated Formula: Dilute with water before use and count the savings | Reduces landfill potential.
- Eco-responsible: Contains no ammonia, phosphates or nitrates | Reduces potential for algal blooms and marine toxicity | Biodegrades quickly; a better choice for a healthy Australia.
For best results, do not use when glass surface is hot.
- Concentrate Only – Glass and Mirrors – dilute 200ml in 500ml spray bottle and fill with water. Spray over surface and wipe off using a clean, lint free cloth. Buff to a crystal clear finish using a clean, dry cloth.
- Vehicle Reservoirs – add 6ml per litre of water.
- Express – Glass and Mirrors – Spray over surface and wipe off using a clean, lint free cloth. Buff to a crystal clear finish using a clean, dry cloth.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Ethanol, 1-Methoxypropanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Silicone Glycol Copolymer, Acrylic Copolymer, Dye.
Cleaning without comprise… Keep your home clean without the need for harmful chemicals found in everyday cleaners. Our range of high performance cleaning concentrates and ready-to-use express products offer eco-responsible cleaning without comprise.
NO Chlorines, Phosphates, Nitrates, Enzymes, Ammonia, Formaldehyde, Caustics, SLS, Phthalates, Fillers or Extenders!
Vegan Friendly, Grey Water & Septic Safe, Ideal for Sensitive Skin, Family Friendly!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.