FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Boosted with Natural Citrus Solvent: Small level of Orange Oil solvent (2%) increases the product’s affinity with oil-based contaminations | Begins to solubilise the contaminations and break down the bond that adheres them to the fabric – before the wash begins | Gentle on fabrics – tough on grime.
- Gentle Surfactant Based Formula: The surfactant bases are released into the wash cycle and actually increase the efficiency of the overall wash | No hydrocarbon solvents.
- Fabric Safe: Safe for use on all colourfast, washable fabrics | Will not contribute to fading or shrinkage | Will not affect the crease retention of permanent press or pleated fabrics.
- Readily Biodegradable: Adds no measurable load to effluent treatment systems | Lower environmental impact.
- Concentrate – Dilute 150ml product in 500ml spray bottle and fill with water. Spray directly onto stains. For best results, leave sit for 2 minutes before washing.
- Express – Spray directly not stains. For best results, leave to sit for 2 minutes before washing.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, D-Limonene (Orange Oil), Ethanol, Methyl Methoxy Butanol, Lauryl/Myristyl Dimenthyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.
Tri Nature’s earth conscious laundry range was where it all began… Our award winning, eco-responsible premium laundry concentrates provide superior cleaning performance whilst saving you money. Our ultra-concentrated formulas deliver exceptional economy and reduce landfill potential. Ensure the highest level of care for both your family and clothes.
NO Chlorine, Phosphates, Nitrates, Enzymes, Hydrocarbon Solvents, SLS, Phthalates, Fillers or Extenders!
Vegan Friendly, Grey Water & Septic Safe, Ideal for Sensitive Skin, Family Friendly!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.