Buzzy Brush Troubleshooting Guide
Buzzy requires 2 x AA batteries (not included) to operate. To insert batteries, remove base section of Buzzy by pulling firmly down (this may require some force due to the silicone seal inside).
Batteries need to be inserted with the correct polarity as indicated on the front of the base section (only visible when separated from handle). Note, the battery symbol described must be orientated to the front of the handle when replacing the base section.
Only use ALKALINE batteries.
If Buzzy will not activate:
- Check that batteries have adequate life.
- Check that batteries have been installed and polarity is correct. If necessary, remove and re-fit batteries and base section.
- If Buzzy will not turn off:
- 1.Polarity of batteries may be incorrect. Remove base and check.
- Orientation of base section bay be incorrect. Remove base section and make sure that the visible battery symbol is facing the front of the toothbrush handle.
- If Buzzy sings, but the head does not rotate:
- Remove toothbrush head (pull out of handle) and re-fit.
- Make sure there is no damage to rotating head (e.g. from biting/chewing).
- Make sure toothbrush head is clean (toothpaste residue can build up inside).
- Install replacement head.
Important note about water and extending the life of buzzy:
The internal electronic components are high quality and designed to be reliable, however contact with water can cause Buzzy to malfunction or even fail. When rinsing the toothbrush bristles, invert the toothbrush and make sure that only the bristles come into contact with water. While still inverted, shake well and pat dry to remove excess water after each rinse.
Warning! Using Buzzy in the bath or shower will surely compromise the longevity of this product. We do not recommend using Buzzy in the bath or shower!
Important note about chewing Buzzy’s rotating brush head:
This will quickly cause damage to the rotating mechanism of the toothbrush head and will usually require immediate replacement. Chewing on the rotating head during operation can also damage the motor inside Buzzy, which will cause it to fail permanently.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.