100% Pure Bamboo | Non-melting Bristle | Eco Friendly | Vegan Approved
Bamboo is one of the most sustainable resources and environmentally sound plants on earth. Due to its rapid re-growth cycle and 25% higher yield than timber it can be harvested with virtually no impact on the environment. Furthermore it can be grown is soil damaged by overgrazing or poor agricultural technique truly making this a green product.
DIRECTIONS: Keep your body wet. Soap the wet Bass body brush and watch the lather grow. Keep Bass body brush away from the direct flow of water, otherwise soap suds on it will be washed away. Ideal for cleaning the entire body. Special textured natural bristle while exfoliating dead skin cells.
Why Dry Brush:
- Exfoliates Dead Skin – As you get older, it is helpful to exfoliate once or twice a week to help renew the skin and remove those dead skin cells for a fresher appearance.
- Stimulates the Lymphatic System – Dry brushing can help your lymphatic system, which removes toxins from the body.
- Reduces Cellulite – Dry brushing may help stimulate the cells and break down toxins from beneath the skin, which may help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Unclogs Pores – Unclog your skin’s pores and help your skin absorb more nutrients with dry brushing.
- Stress Relief – Much like a hand massage, dry brushing can provide much needed stress relief and help your body heal much faster from any inflammation that it may be having.
How to Dry Brush:
- Purchase a natural bristle brush with a long handle so that you can reach all areas of your body. Avoid the synthetic brushes.
- Remove any clothing and stand in a bathtub or shower to catch the falling dry skin.
- Do not wet the skin. Dry brush your skin while it is dry.
- Starting at the bottom your feet, move toward your heart. (Stroking away from your heart can cause ruptured vessels and varicose veins).
- Brush each area several times and overlapping as you go to ensure that you do not miss a spot. Be careful over the more sensitive areas (such as the breasts) and don’t be too rough.
- Once you’ve brushed your entire body, step into the shower and bathe as you normally would.
- After you have showered, pat your skin dry and apply a natural oil like reship, olive or coconut oil to your entire body.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.