FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual Action Fabric Conditioning Actives: A blend of two biodegradable fabric conditioning actives provides superior performance with anti-static action.
- Build Up Prevention Technology: Ordinary softeners can build up on fabric and create a waterproofing effect. Our blending technique balances softening efficiency and rewetting ability, inhibiting the waterproofing effect. Towels remain absorbent and all fabrics are given a natural, visible softness
- Gentle Formula: Gentle enough for use on woollens and delicates and performs without irritation to skin to detrimental effect to fabrics.
- Mild pH: Buffered with citric acid to ensure the fabric surface is normalised to the pH balance of the skin. Removes and neutralises any alkaline residues from the wash cycle.
- Highly Concentrated Actives: Ultra-concentrate ensures maximum economy. Reduces amount of packaging and landfill potential.
DIRECTIONS: Add 3 x 4ml pump to the machines softener dispenser, or to the final rinse cycle.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Dialkyl Amido Ammonium Methosulphate, Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Essential oil based fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Dye.
Tri Nature’s earth conscious laundry range was where it all began… Our award winning, eco-responsible premium laundry concentrates provide superior cleaning performance whilst saving you money. Our ultra-concentrated formulas deliver exceptional economy and reduce landfill potential. Ensure the highest level of care for both your family and clothes.
NO Chlorine, Phosphates, Nitrates, Enzymes, Hydrocarbon Solvents, SLS, Phthalates, Fillers or Extenders!
Vegan Friendly, Grey Water & Septic Safe, Ideal for Sensitive Skin, Family Friendly!
All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
Tri Nature has been making homes safer since 1989!
Made in Australia | Cruelty Free | Septic and Grey Water Safe | Child Safe
Tri Nature products are made using ‘Gentle Chemistry’ contact us for more information.
For more Eco Friendly Products in Wagga, come visit Eco Living and Gifts Shop 3/56 Forsyth Street.